Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT I WISH I CAN TELL MY BOYFRIEND AND HAVE HIM LISTEN




There is so many in my mind and in my heart that I wish he would just listen to
But he doesn't have the patience to
Sit down and comprehend
Understand
We in this together Now hold me. cherish me, and lead me by the hand
Take care of me, protect me, love me for as long as you can
put me first, before your boys, before your hood , understood?
Sacrifice for me, live for me like i live for you
Fuck what society says, is it me and you or me you and the world?
You claim that I am crazy and something is up in my head
but do you even care to understand why I feel the way I feel
Do you know my pain inside
and how hard I work to keep us together
you should be thanking me for how you feel..if its so great that you feel
and if its not why arent you crying out like I am
because I don't feel great and you dont feel great x 2= 2 not feeling great
But your pride, I see it, would cause you to loose someone you love
Push it aside I warn you because I am not here to judge you, I am not your enemy
I am not with you or beside you I AM YOU..and YOU ARE ME
Why must you treat me like a stranger at times
Push me to the side like I aint worth a dime
disregard my calls, but answer everyone elses
you think I dont see what is happening?
Accept my friendship, l am craving for it
I am hungry for your frienship, companonship, and understanding
Give it to me I am asking for it
Like your boys ask you to have their back no matter what
I am just like them
But there is a slight difference
Although they are your boys for life, thats all they will ever be
I can be your Girl, Your friend, your guidance, and inspiration
why would you ever push that away?

1 comment:

  1. i don't know you.
    but what i do know is you took the words and my thoughts and my feelings RIGHT OUT OF MY MIND and put it on paper word for word. i wish i can retweet this, reblog this, re-something this. because when i tell you it is WORD FOR WORD. i really MEAN word for word. i give you so much praise for rhyme scheming it and making it PERFECT. yep, i said it! perfect.
    this blog alone is making me one of your followers, alongside milly, of course. but that's neither here nor there. girl, this is BOMB. - typing this, i found a way to reblogg it. and ONLY if it is okay with you, will i. but you have my loyalty, i am your follower.
    thanks, again. and this one is for ME not feeling like I AM THEE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD who go through the same bittersweet moments. =/ my misery isn't wanting company. just a simple "your not crazy, the same ish happens with me". lol, i know you're probably thinking "i dont know her and she's pouring out", but yeah, that's how much i love this blog.
    you nailed it! my praise, you have.

    xox_MissyJ.
    www.missyjdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete